toilet train

my lo just reach 3 years old. until now still not toilet train. do i need to worry or wat. i am very stress how to train her. anyone can help.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

my boy is 3yo too and he ain't toilet trained! perhaps u can buy those cute little urinal with something for them to aim and spin (if urs is boy), or encourage lo. buy training pants etc... my boy started seeing people pee that way in school and he is slowly trying. In the loo he might take 15 mins while we keep encouraging him. But don't worry, eventually they will learn :)

Read more
TapFluencer

The two words to remember is persistence and encouragement! Haha. These worked wonders when I was potty training my kids years back. They aren't going to naturally want to sit on the potty and do their business. They are busy, active toddlers with a world to explore! We just need to keep at it. Don't give up, mummy! and don't stress!

Read more

My son is 3 years old, his school started toilet training him when he is in playgroup. Since then no diaper in school, at home and also sleeping time.

VIP Member

Don't worry about it, my lo was only toilet trained just after she turned 4. It's absolutely fine:)

VIP Member

Don’t stress. Talk to your LO and encourage him to stop using diapers. It will take time.

VIP Member

i let her choose her potty. be brave. take off the diaper from her in the day first.

VIP Member

mine too not yet toilet train. will do so when she is ready.

TapFluencer

honestly, i only started toilet training during K1

it is all about being patient with the child

VIP Member

Dun worry Encourage her.. its take times..