5 Replies

Hey there! I totally understand where you're coming from. Dealing with a fussy and clingy 11-month-old can be really challenging, and it's totally normal to feel overwhelmed at times. It's great that you love your baby so much, but it's okay to admit that some days are tough. First of all, try not to be too hard on yourself. Parenting is a rollercoaster, and it's okay to feel frustrated sometimes. One thing you could try is to take a little break when you start feeling overwhelmed. Ask for help from your partner, family members, or friends so you can have some time to recharge. It might also help to establish a consistent routine for your baby. Predictability can be comforting for little ones, and it might reduce some of the fussiness and tantrums. Make sure your baby is getting enough sleep and is well-fed, as these can also affect their behavior. Lastly, don't hesitate to reach out for support. Whether it's joining a mommy group, talking to other parents, or seeking advice from a professional, know that you're not alone in this. Taking care of yourself is just as important as taking care of your baby. Hang in there, mama. You're doing a great job, and this phase will pass. Sending you lots of love and positive vibes! https://invl.io/cll6she

Ikr! Super guilt every time after I lashed out at my baby. Sigh. Guess we are burnt out. I’m learning not to set expectations for my baby as it’s unrealistic. I tell myself that my baby is not causing trouble, in fact, she’s asking for help (physical and emotional needs) and crying is her only way of communicating with me right now. Have someone to take over when it’s overwhelming. Or if you’re alone with baby, put baby in a safe place so you can walk away for a quick breather. Not everyday is filled with rainbows and flowers, same thing, not every day is filled with tears and sweat. Let’s hang in there!

At this stage, i have a baby playpen that i can sleep inside as well. I will lay inside the playpen sometimes i fall asleep in it while my baby is playing. I feel that baby at this stage only want your presence. Also gotta remember all mothers feel the same but we remind ourselves that they only need us now. Soon few years later, they will be embarrassed when u try to kiss or hug them. So try your best to enjoy this moment! Hugs mummy! U got this!

Ikr. Much as we love our babies, we don't exactly love dealing with tantrums. Try to get someone to take over for a while when u need to take a break. you'll need to have some space to decompress. Also can try to rmb that these days don't last forever. In a blink of an eye, they'll be a teenager who doesn't want attention from their parents anymore haha. That's what I try to remind myself

TapFluencer

🙏💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles