reject bottle

My lil boy doesnt want to drink frm bottle. He stopped after he rchd 2 months. Ive tried changing bottles and teats but still he rejected it. How do i go abt w this? I was thinking what if i start wrk and need to leave him behind. He just wants to latch directly.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

both my child also, rejecting bottle from 2 months. for my first born, my mil was here to help feed and train her last time, we tried changing many types of teats still doesn't works, until her 5th month she can suck again from her initial bottle (medela). my 2nd born start rejecting from 2 months plus, I take care on my own, so doesn't matter, I latch her on demand, train her once in a while, bought a few other types of bottle and tried faster flow also not really working, I thought she might just be able to suck by herself after 5th month, but she didn't, so I waited, tried again after 6th month and she start sucking, from her initial bottle (pigeon), so i guess don't waste ur money trying so many bottles, they will eventually remember how to suck from bottle, but training them should make them to learn faster

Read more