Stomach pain?

Would like to ask if formula can cause an upset stomach to a breastfed baby? My 17 day old has been crying nonstop since lunchtime and naps for a very short time. And when he naps, he'll wake up and cries and shouts. I've breastfed him constantly today, thinking he is hungry and to stop his fussiness. He'll cry again after breastfeeding. Now, i dont know if I am low in milk causing him to be hungry or he is having stomach pains. He was given formula milk twice last night and was introduced cherifer earlier. His poop is normal (yellowish) and frequent.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

its colic momsh.. i've experienced the same when my lo is in his 3rd week.. do you always try to make him burp every after feeding?. and also my grandma suggest the traditional "kutsay leaves" for colic, its herbal, you can ask your mom or grandma about that if you never heard about kutsay leaves, its is very effective and safe..

Magbasa pa
Super Mum

Hi mommy. Pwedeng hindi hiyang si baby dun po sa formula lalo na pag nagstart sya maging fussy nung nag start sya mag take ng formula milk.