No symptoms at week 5

Hi ladies, I found out I am pregnant when my period did not come. Haven’t felt any significant symptoms since then and certainly don’t feel that I’m pregnant… currently at week 5 and waiting patiently for gynae visit at week 6. Is this normal?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it starts around week 5 to week 7! mine started at week 6, I was nauseous, had strong food aversions, and super tired. that was how I found out (even before pregnancy test). for now, just rest when you need, drink lots of water (or whatever low in sugar drink if water makes you nauseous), dont stress yourself. all the best new mummy!

Read more

Hi! I only felt symptoms coming in around week 6-7 onwards. My first gynae visit was around mid of week 7 as too early they might not be able to detect anything then have to ask you to go in again 1-2 weeks later. Just avoid strenuous activities and carrying heavy things for now and rest well! :)

First time mom here. I didnt have symptoms too. Except I was very tired which I thought was from travelling overseas then found out I was pregnant at 9 weeks. Now I’m on my 23rd week, been travelling overseas and it’s an easy pregnancy for me.

I was so happy when I did not have any symptoms in Week 5 but the morning sickness hit me hard from Week 6 onwards all the way to Week 22 and it's not enjoyable 😅 It's different for everyone so don't worry even if you don't have any symptoms!

oooffff gurlll be careful what you wished for. week 5 i had nth and i also felt nth. until week 6 arrived and......it got worst (second pregnancy & 8 months postpartum btw) ☠️ but at least i'm assured baby is doing well.

I have no symptoms throughout too! The downside about it is I feel like I’m getting fat and that was demoralising. But once baby starts kicking and rolling, I feel better since I’m reminded that I’m pregnant 🙂

I didn’t feel pregnant at all until I start to feel my baby kicking and the baby bump 😂 I only noticed I didn’t have much appetite and felt really sleepy.. otherwise I was very normal!

mine started when I hit week 6. hunger strike, morning sickness, food aversion. lol

every pregnancy is different from other.

Itll start at week 6 😮‍💨😣😣