Week 5 mummies

Anyone week 5 but no symptoms? Sometimes I'm doubting if I'm pregnant. Just feel mild cramp at times, nothing much other than that. Have you seen gynae?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If you are planning to go as a subsidized patient for your first visit then better get the referral from polyclinic now. And you can get the folic acid also from the polyclinic. Folic acid is to be taken until week 12 for baby's neuro and spine developments. I did PT kit at home at week 4 and at week 5 I went to polyclinic since I was having temporary mild cramps too. Since polyclinic do not do the ultrasound they referred me to KKH on same day just to make the cramps are nothing serious. Doc said the cramps could be due to my constipation. But they wanted to be sure it's not due to ectopic pregnancy.

Read more

Some feels the symptoms, some does not so it's completely normal as long as there is no bleeding. You might still be too early to feel all that. I only felt at week 8. And pls book a gynae appt asap. You'll need to start on folic acid too which is important for your baby. Best to book earlier eventhough you'll see the gynae a bit later. I booked mine at week 6 and only met the gynae at week 10. By then can already see my fetus & hear it's heartbeat.

Read more

Hi mummy. I didn’t not see the gynae until week 12 as it was a scheduled referral by the polyclinic which is normal from what I heard. I guess the wait made me anxious but it’s a blessing in disguise because at week 12 I can see the baby’s heartbeat and it really made all my worries melt away. :)

it's like that..usually week 5 gynae also cannot see much. can go from week 8

Me ! I’m at week 7 now so far no symptom