Covid-19 Vaccine

Do lactating moms need clearance from an OB to get vaccinated? #pleasehelp #advicepls

32 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

no need po .only when you had reactions after the 1st vaccine..i got allergic reactions noong 1st shot ko so i was asked for a clearance..but im fully vaccinated now and breastfeeding mom too..

VIP Member

According to my friend she didn't give any clearance from her OB. she just declared sa site na lactating motjer po sya. Then she still get the shot of covid vaccine.

VIP Member

Fully vaccinated na ko and I'm a breastfeeding mom. Hindi na ko nag secure ng clearance from my OB. You need to state it lang sa interview part pag magpa vaccine ka.

VIP Member

No need naman po ng clearance from OB. For more information regarding vaccines, please join po Team Bakunanay in FB. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay

VIP Member

Fully vaccinated breastfeeding mom here! No need po, nag declare lang po ako sa screening na breastfeeding mom po ako. And its safe naman daw po :)

Hi momshie! Kung more than a month na after ka nanganak mommy no need na po ng clearance, just tell po the doctor na nagbbreastfeed po kayo.. 😉

VIP Member

BF momma na fully vaccinated here. hindi naman ako nirequire ng clearance. generally safe po and recommended ang Covid-19 vaccine for bf moms. :)

3y ago

hello!! saang priority group kasali pregnant and lactating moms?

VIP Member

Hello po, hindi na po kailangan ng clearance po. You need lang po talaga sabihin sa screening part po na lactating mom ka po ☺️

VIP Member

No need na po. But you can tell them sa screening that you are lactating mom. Breastfeeding mommy here and vaccinated na rin. :)

VIP Member

No need for clearance from OB. You can tell po during sa screening sa vaccination site po that you are lactating/breastfeeding.