My kinder doesn't like her new school and told me to just let her stay at home after her first day. I talked to her and asked her reasons then assured her that things will get better and she just have to get used to the new environment and schedule. Any other things I can do to make her feel better?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My confinement lady taught me to use young bitter gourd tea. It has a cooling effect n she did not allow me to use creams on babies as she felt there's too much chemical. You can buy these tea bags (小苦瓜茶带 - green box with 30 sachets and shoukd cost less than $6) from supermarket or medical halls n make a cup of tea as if you're drinking. Each time you use, pour into a container n dilute with water. Use it to clean the baby's sensitive areas like the joints n buttock (each time the LO change diaper). My girl never had nappy rash at all. When her body starts to have trashes or prickly heat, she'll bath her in a tub of diluted tea. Please do not use soap as it has a drying effect. It's cheap n effective for me. 1 sachet a day for buttock is sufficient. Hope this will help.

Read more

my partner and I had it last nov 4 and after that nagbleed ako ng nov 8. I don't know if it is bleeding or my period kasi 7 days din syang tumagal (nov 15 natapos). But I am experiencing back pains now and a lot of burping. Aside from that wala naman na, is there any chance na preggy ako? Thank you sa sasagot.

Read more

Talk to the parents of the children in her class and maybe try to let them bond outside school. Having friends that they know inside a classroom helps a great deal for children to adjust.

8y ago

Try talking to teachers may help to settle her down for the next 2 weeks than you may buy her favourite snack when she comes home at least she is looking forward to school and the thing u are getting her.

samahan nyo muna sya lagi. and dapat ineencourage din ng school na safe at sila na bahala sa bafa