Cetaphil Baby Review

Keeping my kid's skin healthy is one of my priorities too as a mom. I do have a toddler that explores a lot of things during the day that's why I always make sure to give her a good bath before bed and also my little one who just turned 11months has a very delicate skin and both of them have sensitive skin. That's why I just use products that our dermatologist and pediatrician recommends. And providing them the 5-FoldProtection that only Cetaphil Baby have, gives me and my husband peace of mind. 1. Gentle – gently cleanses skin and does not irritate the skin or eyes 2. Soothing – contains soothing panthenol 3. Moisture Seal – keeps skin moist and hydrated 4. Skin Barrier – respects the skin barrier of delicate and sensitive skin 5. Hypoallergenic– allergy tested Cetaphil Baby is filled with gentle ingredients safe to use on our kids’ delicate skin for their bath time sessions. -Cetaphil baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo is what my kids love and Cetaphil baby Shampoo both of them are ophthalmologist tested, so no eye irritations and they get to enjoy bath time even more. -Cetaphil Cleansing bar is very gentle on skin, lathers easily and cleanses their skin without leaving it dry. -Cetaphil Daily Lotion moisturizes their skin without the tacky feeling and keeps their skin soft and smooth. -Cetaphil baby Advanced Protection Cream keeps their skin soft and hydrated even after a long day of playing and doing other activities. Also protects their skin from irritations. -Cetaphil Pro Skin Restoring Wash and Cetaphil Pro Skin Restoring Moisturizer are perfect especially after outdoor activities, sun exposure and also sometimes they get insect or mosquitoe bites. These duo is really perfect to soothe their skin from irritations and itchiness. Also perfect for eczema-prone skin. Plus it contains Ceramides thay provides hydration. Truly my kids really deserve a healthy start. So we give them only the best we have in the market. Cetaphil Baby is filled with gentle ingredients safe to use on our kids’ delicate skin for their bath time sessions. Check out now 🏷️🛒🛍️ *LAZADA* https://bit.ly/3IzLIR7 *SHOPEE* https://bit.ly/3DB6DzG #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves #theasianparentph @cetaphilbabyph @theasianparentph

Cetaphil Baby Review
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

😍😍😍