Where to go in singapore

Hi, jus want to know where do you hang around in singapore while pregnant in 2nd tri? Understand this phase should be the most comfortable phase, but i do feel tired and soreness still and require to sit down after walking about for a while. Water theme parks and USS are out , shopping malls are pretty boring. Wanted to spend some time with my husband going on dates but always not sure where to go. In the end would be eating out only and head home.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Rarely go out now haha. But I did book resorts with friends or go to eat at restaurants where we can sit most of the time. Hang out at ikea and courts sometimes (can see furniture and appliances at the same time, and if tired, just sit at their sofas hahaha)

Honestly, i feel you. We always end up gg out for a while to eat or so then head back home. Which for me is boring. I can also suggest you might want to go JB to buy baby stuff cs its alot cheaper there.

My husband and I try to go on dates now and then too but we are not the kind to go walk walk for v long 😂 so just go and eat and then head back most of the time

How about bishan Park? lots of benches and scenery and also there's food.

9mo ago

We stay beside the park but hardly go 😅we will try soon. Thanks! :)

Staycay, or just go on foodie dates where u can sit a lot 😂

can play arcade games at cow play cow moo