Jtr. I feel so emo. My friend just comment that she feel sad for me while seeing how I take care of my lo. Because my lo need me to carry him while standing up. And she said that's so tough and like a torture. It's hurt me badly. It is really not a torture. In fact I enjoy my motherhood life pretty much. It's all worth it seeing the laughter and smile of ur kids. I guess someday I might be losing my friends one by one. Cause I can't take their comment much as they are unable to feel what I feel. I am unable to make them feel how it's felt unless they are a mother of themselves too.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

First thing of all. is she a mother? if no, then don't be bothered. people without kid they are unable to understand who we feel exactly. Secondly, once you step into motherhood, you will slowly change the circle of friends you have. It's not uncommon, It's very common. Like me, i talk mainly to mothers now. We share the same thot and all. It's easier to click and understand each other when we want to plan an outing or something

Read more
7y ago

I have a single friend who fully understand the challenges of being a mother as much as she appreciates her own mother. I'm thankful for that. for those who talk nonsense..just ignore really. they are not us they don't know.