Maggie everyday

I've been eating maggie everyday for 2weeks plus. Everynight around 1am. Is it ok? Im too hungry and only maggie that i can swallow. When i think of other food i will feel like vomiting.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

honestly I love Maggie meee . but too much of it is really not healthy.. moderate is okay! maybe you can boil home cooked soup and cook with koka noodle .. it's yummy too! add more greens especially to prevent constipation!

Read more
VIP Member

It’s ok , the craving don’t last more days especially in pregnancy so enjoy it .. also keep some fruits or nuts beside ur bed when u feel hungry try to eat those some wht u May feel full

Best to eat in moderation cos instant noodles have high msg content and it's not really healthy... maybe avoid drinking the soup and add more fresh ingredients like vegetable to make it healthier.

2y ago

oh yes. i dont really drink the soup. Hope this maggie craving at night will end soon. Thanks alot ya❤

the maggie seasoning just put half packet instead of whole packet. Also you try eating porridge if other food u feel like vomiting. This stage will pass soon. Take care

TapFluencer

the craving shouldn't last too long. it should be over soon. but if that is the only food you eat, I guess it is no choice situation. Try to add in some vege and egg.

VIP Member

eat in moderation. after all Maggie have very high in sodium.perhaps maybe u can try have some other healthier choice noodles to standby.

omg, me too! Mee Goreng from Mee Sedap brand is most palatable right now. but I try not to eat too much.

It's not very healthy but can try to add other things into the soup eg fresh meat to increase nutrients

VIP Member

It is ok. If you are really worried about nutrition, may try taking multivitamins .

VIP Member

Everything shld be in moderation Dear! Try to limit the intake if possible!!