(TMI) Not peeing enough...

Hi. I’ve been drinking fluids but I don’t seem to be peeing enough. Even when I do, it’s very little. Does this happen to anyone?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

You’re probably losing water elsewhere, eg. Perspiring. Are you breastfeeding? That can be a place where the water goes to too. Things you should be concerned about is if you start to have swelling eg. Feet/calves. And if there’s breathing problems, see a doctor straight away

5y ago

I’m currently 11 weeks pregnant. I read that there’s usually an increased urination but doesn’t seem to apply to me. Or maybe you’re right since weather is very hot lately. Could’ve been perspiration.

VIP Member

Yes for my case. I don’t go toilet as frequent as I drink water during daytime. Do not forget that the water also goes towards maintaining healthy level of amniotic fluid for your baby too.

Same for me. I have been drinking a lot of water but do not have frequent visit to the toilet. Now already week 33 and still the same.

I drink alot during day but I'm peeing very less. Night I don't drink much but often visit toilet. Disrupt my sleep also.