It's been a few months that hubby and I haven't had sex as we are both too tired. Will it affect our marriage? #parenttown

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

intimacy keeps you glued together. It's what you need in order to nurture your connection to your spouse. You'll be a lot happier with each other and feel more cared about if you're regularly having sex. A lot of couples too having similar issues... because it is not easy to juggle between work and home. At the end of the day, both are exhausted. I will say yes.. a sexless will affect marriage ... just sooner or later.

Read more

If your hubby don’t get sex, he will obtain it from somewhere else. There are so many avenues to obtain it from. He will soon come to terms that u r no longer required as u r not the only source giver he can obtain from. This is how marital affairs will sip in. You don’t provide, someone else is more than glad to provide.

Read more

of course it will. sex is one of the way that makes couple stay fresh in the relationship. have more personal time for each other. maybe you go for a getaway or short staycation to reignite the sparks. I believe every man have their needs to be fulfilled, so make some effort :)

Read more

Hello I'm new here, me and my husband being trying for years .my youngest is 7. My period is, regular 28 days ,my last period was june 2 I took a pee test positive but faint line but my blood, test came out negative, we are both confused, I have, the, symptoms ,can anybody give me answers

5y ago

I stopped trying as well. I never missed a period till now, I'm not stressing over it it's been 8 years for me, wish I'm hoping I am but I'mma retest again next week .

I always feel that sex is very important in a relationship. Make an effort to do it even if you feel tired, if not, this may become a norm and either of you may no longer be interested anymore and the one still interested will be tempted to look for sex elsewhere.

try and take a break dear. if you both are happy with each other and are still attracted to each other, why not make some time out for yourselves and revive your sex life? while sex is not all, a lack of it can actually ruin relationships

Somehow or another it will be affected slightly. but you don't need sex to make the marriage run. Just cuddle each other during bedtime is good enough. That skin contact is good enough to make you two fall in love all over again

It will affect your marriage if it is long term. Perhaps you can try to have a short break by having a couple trip to nearby country such as Bintan, Bali and etc. and this will sparks your relationship.

5y ago

that true

Intimacy is important in marriage but isn't everything. Try to spend some quality time together, doesn't really matter whether it's sex or not.

Kung ayon ang isa sa emotional needs niya/mo. Definitely may effect po. Kaya better, alam mo/niyo kung ano yung emotional needs ng isat isa.