full month

Isit a must to have full month celebration for baby ? I dun wish to have this celebration at the end of the month but some uncle at his side said must have . It's annoying me . Wad gives him the rights to make decision even if he is the biggest uncle bla bla bla . Surname etc is just a word in the ic . It should be my decision the one who give birth to my baby . I said 100 days I'm still ok when I'm at least ready recovered and baby get his full 3 jabs . But some stupid chinese thing old fashion want it 1 month . I feel so stress every single day . I got no appetite to even eat . I'm stress everytime my in laws come n visit they keep talking so loud and chor lor infront of my baby . N when he is sleeping somemore . N when he is sleeping my husband want me to let them carry . Its disturbing my baby . Why are they so inconsiderate . It makes me scared everytime when I hear they are coming . My husband thinks I'm having depression . He thinks I think everyone is a threat to my baby . But tts not wad i think . I just feel ppl shud be more considerate when there is a baby here . I've talk things out with him but haiz . Am I being too over protective towards my baby or am I being wrong .

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey mummy. so sorry to hear about you. hmmm i think its your decision, rather than others so do stand up for yourself and baby. they should understand with this pandemic, its better not to have the celebration. as for baby sleeping and disturbing, do inform them strictly NO to them. baby is sleeping and their brain is developing. waking them up in the midst of it can cause development delay. even when my husband made so much noise when baby is sleeping, i will be super angry. explain to them its very important for newborn to get alot of sleep as they need to get used to the new world and developing their brain. as for your husband, if he thinks you have depression, shouldn't he be helping and understands you? he should have known better than blabber his mouth like that. sorry. explain to him firmly. like i said, stand up for yourself and baby. i know its not easy but its for yourself and baby. no one can protect baby esp, except you since your husband isnt helping one way or another. Your feelings and views are valid. take care mummy ♥️

Read more