9 Replies

Screaming is common toddler behaviour. He could be screaming to experiment with sound, to get your attention, frustrated at not being able to express himself fully, or limit seeking. One way to deal with it would be like how one could handle a child’s whining – by not reacting to it. You will have to be firm and consistent in how you react to his screaming. You can stay around while he screams and say calmly to him that you will only help him after he is done with his screaming. In the meantime, put on a calm face and wait patiently for him to tone down. It is difficult, especially if you are outside. However, this is one of the better ways to teach your son that screaming will not get him what he wants. Explain to him after the tantrum episode that he will need to speak in his normal voice in order to you to understand him and help him. Over time, his screaming behaviour should go away. My friend’s son started screaming and whining at around 2.5 years old. Her son is easily agitated and would scream whenever he cannot get his message across. In the early days, he would get even more frustrated as my friend ignored his attempts and he would scream even louder trying to get her attention. My friend had to go through almost a year of teaching and “conditioning” before he finally learned that those methods are ineffective in getting my friend to respond to him.

VIP Member

I think it's normal.. As apparently my 1-yr old already shout/ yells at me or my mom at times. She does it whenever we take away something from her (like if she accidentally reached out to harmful objects) or if when we scold her. That would be one big shout then she cries. Or sometimes a shout can mean she's amazed with what she sees like when we are in the malls. If that's the case we simply ler her be so she can express freely her feelings. But if yelling is due to scolding, what we do is tell her it's bad and she should not shout again and then we comfort her. I guess if the kid is big enough, say 3 years old and can understand simple reminders like that "Don't do it again" and explain further why - especially if it's really annoying and triggered by bad mood or a fight with peers.

Yes, it is common but it generally eases as the child starts developing better communication skills. Many times they get agitated when you fail to understand your kid. At preschooler's age they are experiencing range of emotions from being rejected by peers to getting scared by watching monster movie. As an adult you can do few things - Be patient and calm. Things sometimes turn for worse when you lose your cool. - If you know what triggers the screams, be prepared beforehand. If your kid does not like getting interrupted (maybe while watching TV), give a heads up few minutes before.

BISP Tehsil Office- 2023 Update and List BISP tehsil office now established in all the district tehsils across Pakistan, they provide best facilities to needy people. If I am not wrong, the easiest way to register yourself in Benazir Income Support Program is through your nearest Tehsil Office and Branch. Because BISP offices have employees whom they guide and process manually and the actual fact is that Benazir Income Support tehsil office is established only for the purpose of https://www.ahsaasprogram.pk/bisp-tehsil-office/

Fantastic piece! The details you've provided in this article are not only enlightening but also skillfully presented. It's clear that you've dedicated considerable thought and effort to craft this post. https://www.etcnews.tv/was-alosha-noor-a-suicide-death-of-pagal-tissue-lelo-yaar-girl/ Viral Video in Pakistan, Leak Video in Pakistian

Yes, it's normal for 3-year-olds to start yelling or screaming as it is a common part of their development. They may use this behavior to express frustration or seek attention. If concerns persist, consider consulting parenting resources or reaching out to professionals. For further assistance, contact 8171 (https://ehsaas8171.pk/)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3250)

thanks