5 Replies

7kg mama weight gain at 33 weeks is very moderate! In fact some will say it’s on the very modest side. And baby being 2kg isn’t big either. Your gynae doesn’t sound very pleasant to deal with and no gynae should ask u not to gain any weight in the last few weeks when baby is gaining 300g every 2 weeks and at the peak of its growth. Not everyone is a petite 5ft and 50kg pre pregnancy. I would suggest u change doctors if u don’t feel comfy with her bed side manner and philosophy. I am with Dr Irene Chua at Gleneagles and she’s amazing. I am also a FTM and I work out a lot pre pregnancy and during (till this week cos I went into pre term labour at 34 half weeks and asked to bed rest the rest of the way) and I am 40. But she’s never once mentioned my weight or my age. I love her! Highly recommend :)

sounds very annoying. from what I know 7 kg weight gain is considered very less. plus you're in your 3rd trimester. what she says doesn't make sense about baby will have difficulty coming out. i mean, if i were you I'll consider switching doc since I'm paying for a private consulation.. hope she is good at delivering babies at least..

Hi mummy, i gain 20kg and at 75kg too. However my gynae says nothing about my very steep weight gain …im with SGH You are right about bmi i honestly feel its not a measure of your health anyway. My gynae doesnt touch much about diet but more on baby’s weight. Its ok mommy dont let this discourage you! You’re in the last lap!!

What your gyane said doesn't make sense. I'm almost the end of my 35 weeks, baby estimated to weigh about 2.7kg. I've gained about 11-12 kg during this pregnancy. If you're not comfortable maybe you should change gynae. Hold on mummy, last lap! 💪🏽

Is ok to gain alot , im from 68kg to 81kg at 34 weeks. Nothing to worry 💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles