hello, I'm trying to have #2. is there any supplement that I can take before I am pregnant? and is there any food to increase chances of baby boy?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there. i think that the above suggestions are pretty good and no harm trying them. agree on the folic acid and the foods suggested. if you do not have regular menses, then u may want to use a ovulation test kit or measuring of BMT to track when it is have have sex then. however, if u have been actively trying for more than a year plus, i think u should approach tcm help. can help to adjust u n ur husband's body as having 1 doesn't mean will have more. its also a good help in the 1st trimester for the woman to continue tcm to help stabilise and nourish her pregnancy

Read more
7y ago

Hi mind to share which TCM?

You can start taking folic acid daily to help prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord. As for food to increase the chances of a baby boy, some say you need to: - Eat potassium-rich foods such as bananas, coconut juice, red meat, apples, potatoes, celery, tomatoes, white beans, dried apricots, salmon, cod, acorn squash, mushrooms, avocado, lima beans and broccoli. - Snack on salty foods such as: chips, pretzels, olives, and popcorn. - Stay away from sweets and foods rich in calcium and magnesium. Good luck.

Read more
8y ago

thank you! :)

VIP Member

Same 😭 But I don’t know the gender yet... I’ve tried for #2 and hoping for a boy. I did whatever my mom asked to get a boy... currently in my early pregnancy... I’ll wish us luck

Do the deed nearer to your ovulation to increase the chance of getting a boy. Personally I can't stand the large tablet of blackmore conceive well and the smell is horrible

8y ago

oh no, big pills are my enemy. 😭

VIP Member

You can start taking folic acid.