which hospital is better in opinion

Im still deciding which hospital to book KKH or NUH and im staying at fajar if KKH will be nearer to my place

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am currently on KKH private. Didn't have to wait during my detailed scans as they are very strict in keeping appt. For Dr appt usually 10 mins wait. the longest I waited was 30mins but that was when I arrive early.

Personal experience is NUH is much better! And Nuh is pro natural on giving birth. Appointment is always on time, the doc and nurses is awesome! I had so much help and support when I'm giving birth.

VIP Member

for my first preg, i go KKH and the waiting time is so longggg. now currently i go for NUH and their appt is rlly on time. which is satisfying for me.

4y ago

and KKH give birth is just okay, idk about NUH tho . hahaha but i think it will be better than KKH.

Quite a subjective one to answer. We were at SGH and had a good experience. However other couples didn’t think SGH was good.

Personally NUH is good. The nurses are also patient and helpful. Sometimes they provide good tips and advice also.

I think for the situation now. Better you for you to go to nuh. My appt change because of the wuhan virus.

4y ago

Kkh

Heard that NUH is way better. Going for my first appt next week at NUH :)

4y ago

Met up with the doc and they asked which hospital I’m going to for my appointments, then he gave me a referral letter to bring to the hospital of my choice. I’m going for subsidised first and might change to private after my 20+ weeks :)

VIP Member

for nw, I think NUH better

VIP Member

NUH is better, I think

VIP Member

KKH is convenient