Mummies, Hv u decided which hospital to gv birth to??

NUH??? KKH??? Which gynae would you recommend??and which maternity package is better??

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Both hospital is good. I had my first at NUH as subsidy while the current pregnancy at KKH also as subsidy. I miss the check up and till birth date at NUH. Staff were all friendly, helpful even the student dr/senior dr. Yet to experience the birth process for second at KKH, however looking forward to a different experience. Nevertheless, you are to look at your preferred gynae at both hospital, subject to availability of their slot till EDD. Example : Dr Suzanna at KKH, Dr Citra at NUH. Based on maternity package you can look at both website or call up/email to check for price or if they can give you brief info/tour on ther maternity package as private patient with gynae.

Read more
1y ago

yes. my sis gynae was Dr Suzanna too and a friend of mine was Prof Citra. thank u for the reply! helped alot. will try to ask them on their maternity package. 😊😊

Expert

Hi Parents, both hospitals are fine based on reviews I read. I suggest decide based on distance and personal preferrence.