7 Replies

Babies can exhibit all sorts of behaviors as they grow and discover different parts of their bodies, and it’s great that you’re keeping an eye on any possible signs of discomfort. From what you’ve described, it could be a normal part of your little one exploring his body—many babies go through phases like this. However, if you’re still unsure, I’d recommend checking out this article we have on common baby behaviors, which includes tips on how to differentiate between harmless habits and signs that might need more attention. It might help ease your mind or guide you on what to look for! 🍼✨ Here’s the link: https://sg.theasianparent.com/decode-wants-needs-babys-body-language. Of course, trust your instincts—if it persists or you notice any changes, a quick chat with your pediatrician could provide extra reassurance. Sending you and your little one all the best! 👶💙

no visible rash should be just a passing phase. As long as no signs of irritability/distress like you said then probably is nothing to worry about. Otherwise you can bring this up during his next development checkup

Mine does this to self soothe esp when he’s sleepy! Totally normal. Even now at 13 months still do the same. I love it cause means he’ll nap soon😂

Best to check! What I thought was a normal rash turned out to be eczema for my 4.5 bb too :( Hope it’s nothing for your bb

TapFluencer

can bring it up at next developmental check up for assurance/clarification

My baby still does this at 11 months when nearing her bed time!

Could be sleepy!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles