New Mom & adapating.

Im a new mom.. I gave birth almost a month ago. Try to adapt all the sleepless night. But i dont feel connected to outside world during after my confinement. Sad & angry always in me. Any new moms feel that way?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Perfectly normal to feel this way! I felt the way you did in the first month of my postpartum. Hang in there! It will get better. Be sure to have supportive ppl around you especially your husband! Stay away from those toxic ppl who are always making unnecessary comments. I started feeling like myself again almost 2 months after giving birth. You’ve got this, and know that you’re not alone!

Read more

It happens in starting. I need to edit my research paper and have located a website at https://www.grabmyessay.com/research-paper-editing-service. Can anyone recommend the finest research paper editing services? However, I'm not sure whether anyone can find this website, so if you know anything about it, please let me know as soon as you can.

Read more
VIP Member

I feel you. I was like this too. You may be having postpartum depression. Try to talk to your husband and family about your feelings