Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids

Hi. I'm a mom of two. I don't lnwo what to say anymore. I can't explain my situation. Everything is too overwhelming. I tried asking for help yet I'm just a drama queen para sa kanila. I wanted to die. I want to end my life. When I'm alone, i get intrusive thoughts on hurting my children. And I'm scared. #pleasehelp

Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids
34 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Take everything to the Lord in prayer momsh. It will make you feel good when you pour everything out at night to the Lord, cry hard all you want, I'm sure after that you'll feel better. Ending your life will never be the solution neither will be hurting your children. Ask for a professional help if you feel your family and friends aren't helping. I too is in a deep turmoil in life but I never thought of ending my life. My husband is severely ill, I don't have work, I am reviewing for the LET and I also feel sometimes I have no one to talk to but seeing my child smiling and giggling like nothing serious is happening makes me feel stronger. I always make it a habit to wake up in the middle of the night and pray. God bless you momsh!

Magbasa pa