More nauseous in week 14

I'm in week 14 now, but I'm feeling more nauseous than before. It always happen from evening till the next day morning. Recently I was advised by my gynae to have control on taking the medication that used to take to relief my nausea. Once I stopped the medication, I vomit 4 to 5 times everyday, from evening till midnight. Whatever that goes into my stomach will not stay for more than an hour, I will throw up everything, whether solid food or liquid. There are so much acid and wind in my stomach, and my throat and stomach feel so hurt after vomiting. I have tried taking ginger tea, fruits, soupy stuff but does not seem to help. Any mommies here have similar experience? Hoping to find a remedy here.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had this problem as well. i moved from nausea due to morning sickness, to nausea due to acid reflux. gynae gave me gaviscon. did u try gaviscon and did it work for u? i also took preggie pop drops which really helped with the nausea. i see some people on carousell selling those - maybe u can try?

3y ago

My gynae did not give me gaviscon. I was prescribed with Omeprazole and Diclectin. Both were helpful to control on my nausea, but my gynae advised me to have control on taking it. Once I stopped taking, I vomit like merlion. May be I try the preggie pop drops that you recommended, see if it helps. Thanks!