Healthy Food to ease nausea

I'm 6 weeks now and i keep feeling nauseous and my stomach bloats. While I've got medication from the doctor, i try not to take it too often. I realised i feel nauseous once my stomach feels abit empty so I'm constantly snacking esp when I'm in office! Been snacking on gummies, chocolate, biscuits. It's not exactly healthy thus i need some healthy suggestions please. Thanks! #firsttimemom #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can relate as I have felt nauseous and headache almost on a daily basis for 6 weeks until now (9 weeks). I feel so nauseous when I'm hungry, like every 5 to 6 hrs. I tend to crave sweet beverages, so I will sip a mouthful of 100+ or Peel Fresh No Sugar whenever I have to. For nauseous wise, maybe you can try to sniff a lemon. Or add 1~3 drops of lemon juice into 500ml of plain water. This method helps to ease my nauseous.

Read more

Me too, at week 6 my nausea and bloating gotten worst. Then I found out drinking green apple with lemon juice helps. But pls drink with it moderately and I will always blend the fruits myself so its cleaner in a way and too much green apple seeds are not recommended for preggy. 🙂

I tried to take plain crackers like Meiji to fill my stomach when I’m feeling hungry. It helps a little. Not sure if it works for you. Also feeling hungry but no appetite. Hope we will get over this soon!

7mo ago

Oh yes, I have it with a hot drink too!

I feel nauseous too so I will mix carrot juice with water. It helps to alleviate the heartburn and nauseous feeling

7mo ago

Jiayou! (:

I have sensitive stomach and because of bloating, i was told by doctor to avoid citrus so lemon is out 🥲

7mo ago

Will try that! Thanks! Can't w8 for first trim to be over!