First trimester woes 😭

I’m in my first trimester (first pregnancy) and having a really rough time. I’m tired all the time and feeling pukey. It’s such a challenge to even function on a normal workday. 😭 Any moms have any tips?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

have you went for your first antenatal check up? let your gynae know, she can prescribe you with a medication that helps the morning sickness. for the tireness itself, drink lots of plain water and rest well. my first trimester, i was so so so tired i laid in bed almost the whole day everyday until 14th week where i finally had more energy. it is normal yes but if the tireness stops you from doing even the slightest bit like showering/going to the market then maybe you can consider drinking milk & eating more fruits and veggies. keep taking your folic acid and watch what you eat. try to cut down on the oily foods and increase your take in greens! all the best dear and congratulations! p.s. appreciate this tireness and morning sickness, u’ll miss it once u enter 2nd trimester and the rhinitis, rlp etc comes to play hehe :)

Read more
2y ago

Hard to imagine I’ll miss it at this point 🤣 but we’ll see