First trimester woes 😭

I’m in my first trimester (first pregnancy) and having a really rough time. I’m tired all the time and feeling pukey. It’s such a challenge to even function on a normal workday. 😭 Any moms have any tips?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am feeling the same. it just gotten worse the past few days (coming to week 8 now). saw gynae today, she told me it's normal and didn't prescribe any medicine for me 😅 she's not into medicine and extra supplements unless you're unable to keep food and liquid down then you will need the extra supplements for nutrients. anyway, I sip on 100 plus (u can try sipping diluted ribenna) to keep myself hydrated and eat small meals in between (I eat plain meiji biscuits but they're super dry 😒 so maybe pair it with milo or barley water). sometimes I wonder if I have bad nauseous because I am hungry or need to eat or its just the morning sickness. cos whenever I eat sth, I feel slightly better after that. I'm staying at home now so it's slightly better for me since I can lay in bed and try to sleep it away but I can't nap for long cos I'd always wake up 30 mins later. I also have headache at night when I'm about to sleep and my sleep these nights are quite interrupted cos I will feel mild heartburn. really can't do much but just to tahan. can try himalayas salt lemon candy, kinda helps for me. I hope mine goes away when I enter 2nd trimester 🙏🏻 keeping yourself hydrated is v impt in first trimester so drink more water. take care!

Read more
2y ago

i have the exact same issue! constantly hungry and getting gastric if I'm not munching and will be nauseous when hungry! i drink milo everyday cause I can't find food to keep me full or doesn't make me want to puke :( didn't know it's too heaty or cooling...