I'm having this problem. I correct my MIL on the way she is handling my LO but she does not want to listen. Things like letting my LO stand up while in a moving car. This is very dangerous and she don't get it. Anyone encounter the same problem?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I think this is quite a common problem that dil face with mil. Somehow mil likes to do things their way despite us telling them it's not good or its dangerous for LO. Best is to get your hb to speak with her because in many cases in their eyes dil is always wrong. If it's something you feel that will compromise your child's safety (eg, letting lo stand up while car is moving) maybe you can ask her to sit at the front passenger seat and buckle your lo behind in a car seat. That way she can't carry your lo.

Read more
8y ago

My LO is only 4+ mths thats why she need to be with an adult. She keeps feeding my LO. I gave her sufficient breastmilk for a week and a new tin of formula. A week later, the formula and breastmilk finish. She keeps want to compare and says if you want your baby to be healthy, then eat more. This is crazy to me.