food to avoid.

hi, im on my first trimester. is there any food/drinks i should avoid or taking it with cautious? need help!! cos i looove eating. ?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hii im in my second tri , i was told to not eat papaya or too spicy food .. avoid leftover as it may contain bacteria frm being left fr awhile , for carbonated water try to avoid those that has caffeine and drink in moderation other then that should be all good if u love eating try to eat and not skip any meal so baby puts on weight and receive sufficient nutrients ! enjoy 💗

Read more
4y ago

totally fine i eat oreo cheese tarts quite often and its perfectly fine :)) eat whatever u feel like eating just tht if u dont feel uncomfortable stop consuming

VIP Member

I would personally say everything in moderation. And try to avoid as much sugary or high carbs food as possible to prevent Gestational diabetes during your Ogtt test later on. Of course, raw food and alcohol is a must to avoid. I didn't crave for caffeine but best is to keep it within 1 cup a day or even less.

Read more

For food, avoid anything raw. As for drinks, perhaps caffeine. Otherwise, just eat whatever u feel like having, with mindfulness of coz, cus a happy mama makes a happy baby.

no raw, undercooked, pineapple, alcohol, femented, deep sea fish, caffeine (limited), sweet treats (limited) don't because pregnant, must eat for 2.. eat as per usual till you're satisfied

Hi Mummy i eat everything except for raw food. I still drink my daily cup of coffee limit to 2 cups a day. Ensure your eggs are well cooked no runny eggs

VIP Member

Avoid raw, undercooked food, deli meat and pineapples. If u are coffee or tea drinker, please do limit it to a cup per at most. :)

The 3 big NO’s are Alcohol, Caffeine and raw food.

heard from doctor that no cola, raw food, alcohol, and even salad as well. must be cooked food.

as ko lang.. pg umiinum ba ng vitamins or folic ilang lng ba lhat pati yun pang pa kapit

VIP Member

My gynae say everything with moderation. Perhaps avoid raw food?