healthy food for infant

I'm a first time mom, just want know some healthy food for my baby. She's now getting to start solid food.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Pag first time moms ka and if your child is starting to eat solid foods this time you should discover his or her food allergies. (may mga ganun kasing bata, baby pa lang lumalabas na ung food allergies) May allergic sa soya, nuts, sea food, chicken So best for 6 mos is to start from basic foods such as mashed veggies, Boiled eggs.. You can discuss this with your pediatrician kung anong magandang complementary foods for your baby

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Hi! There's various options po for baby's first food. My lo had mashed banana as his first food. 🙂 Baka rin po gusto mong sumali sa BLW PH 😊 or if you prefer TK. Your child, your rules.

you can make your own food po pero i troduce one food at a time.. like mashed avocado for atleast 3days bgo ka mag change na nmn ng jbang food

VIP Member

I made my own bby food sis. Avocado is a brain food. Simple and natural is the best way to go. Mash up fruits and mix it with ur breastmilk.

TapFluencer

u can check ung food and nutrition feature ng app laki ng tulong nun sakin

Wow. Good job!

VIP Member

Good job!