I'm due next yr january. Am considering to put my baby in infant care. Cos seems like no one at home wants to help out. What are the costs and stuffs to take note of?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is a wide range of costs for IFC. IFC is more expensive than childcare because taking care of a baby is more tedious than taking care of toddlers.. Supposedly :) the more affordable range ones are Pcf Sparkletots or My First Skool. The full day infantcare subsidy is $600 if your monthly household income is more than $7500. PCF should be having the lowest tier cost and their fees is about $1250 http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pcf-to-raise-fees-for/2142516.html After subsidy is $600 plus. So it really depends which one you choose.

Read more

You can go to childcare link website to find out more. Maybe start calling those nearer ones to see if they do take in infants, and how much is their deposit amount and fees each month. I feel calling in will give you the most accurate info. Maybe if they are nice, u might be able to pre enrol for a slot.

Read more

I put my baby in IFC as well. After working mothers subsidy I pay about $1100. Mine is in CBD area

8y ago

after subsidy still need 1k plus? omg. hahaha. but did you take full four months maternity?