(Help) Any mummies whose kids are not in infant are?

Meaning you are taking care of your family members help you take care of baby? What are the pros and cons putting your kids in infant care? I don't know if I should put my child in infantcare or let my mil to take care. My mil is old but she is very excited to take care of baby lol. But if I put baby in infantcare, I have lots of free time to myself for rest and no need to face my mil.... 😆 Can advise pls ?#firsttimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me, but no family members or helpers to help. So if I’m sick, i have to luge myself to get up and take care. For early IFC stage, i personally think it’s good for working mums who have no one to take care of baby incase they can’t apply enough leave. Later part, can build up social skills for LO in IFC. I would totally put my baby in IFC if I were to choose between IFC or MIL. Excited to take care and physically fit to take care is two different things. You also have to consider things like you may not like the way she handle baby, feeds baby etc etc. I would just put baby in IFC, if you want to rest, just rest. If you intend to find PT while baby is in IFC, it is also your freedom :) Just let your MIL know that even if baby is in IFC, she can still visit baby anytime (Assuming weekends). 😊

Read more