7 Replies

I think the most popular gynaes will only be available in the middle of 2021 since many are pregnant this yr and will be giving birth next yr. I'm a subsidized patient in NUH and also have been to KKH. Gave birth before at both hospital and will be giving birth in NUH again. I honestly think the waiting time in NUH is shorter since it's just a small clinic (60 mins at least because of Covid and they'll send you an SMS informing you if your Q no. is next). And the gynaes are also helpful and patient. My gynaes so far are all females. But if you still want to go for a private gynae then you can check out other popular ones in NUH.

Highly recommend Dr Vanaja☺️ just gave birth on March and Dr Vanaja has been my gynae from the beginning. During my pregnancy there was a few scares and she is quick to identify them and schedule checks for me and baby after explaining. (Thank God everything is fine) I like how she will prefer to play safe and really make sure everything is ok, make me feel less worry and paranoid. Very nice lady, experience in her field too. I will go back to her if I’m pregnant again. 😁

Yes Dr Vanaja is great. Just gave birth in Feb too. :)

I go for subsidised at NUH too, agreed with what it’s said, the gynae there are all really professional and waiting time is alright for me, because u can go for a small ‘coffee’ break or something and they will inform u to come in via sms although it’s Super diff as I was on private at TMC previously. So far for me, all my gynae for my checkups at NUH are female. So if u ask me subsidised are good enough.

I had an Indian male gynae at nuh subsidized before, others were female of various races (not being racist, just saying cos this might be a consideration to some). subsidized clinic is ok, the waiting time isn't very long. I have since transferred to nuh private, the visits seem more rushed but my gynae gives more advice and is more cautious, which I feel is good for ftm. so depends what u want actually.

Worth it?

I didnt personally c anyone at nuh but i had initially made an apptment wif biswas which i didnt go in the end. I was recommended su lin lin as well but she is quite popular i heard

I'm seeing Dr su ling ling under NUH private... She is nice..

Just do not go to arundhati at nuh private. Very insensitive person

Care to share?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles