Decrease in pregnancy symptoms

Hi I’m currently in week 7 and these few days I’m not feeling as much morning sickness as I did previously. Super anxious that everything is still ok? No bleeding or spotting so should still be ok right?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I completely understand your worries. I scheduled an appointment because I had the same fears as you did. Do whatever makes you feel better and less anxious, it's okay. Go to the gynae just to check if that helps to soothe your nerves. And your feelings are absolutely valid ❤️ take care!

For myself i dont even have any morning sickness and baby seems pretty healthy as currently on my 10th week. May want to check with doc to have a peace of mind. But i believe all is fine 🥰

Pls go and have a check at gyn.. I have a miscarriage at 9wks where no spotting and bleeding. I do find my MS reduce and I thought everything is fine till the check. Play safe.

Buy a doppler… u can listen to ur baby’s heartbeat at home to ease ur mind… coz at the moment u cnt feel baby movement.. it helps me alot to lessen my worriedness

VIP Member

Yes, some pregnant ladies morning sickness will decrease as you are approaching second trimester. That’s a good thing!

as long as there’s no spotting than should be ok. I didn’t have any morning sickness during the 1st trimester.