Week 5 day 4

Why not feeling much.. no morning sickness till now.. is it ok? My gynae called in 6th week should i go before for scan

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations! Don't worry about morning sickness. I didn't have much at my 5th week, then it gradually appeared and made it to be a whole-day sickness until week 11... Pregnancy symptoms differ a lot even for the same person but different pregnancies. Ask your mother about her pregnancy journey, it is likely to have similarities. And most importantly have a lot of rest!

Read more
3y ago

Thank you☺️was little worried about it.. thanks for sharing. Much help😊💝

Yes it's totally fine! Some people don't have it the entire pregnancy. Actually, you're lucky if you don't have one :) I'm on my 17th week and still having bad nausea and vomiting. How I wish it would stop :) Take care mummy!

3y ago

Congratulations 🤗 yea was a bit worried about it.. thanks for sharing😊may be ginger tea works for nausea..take care too mummy💝

TapFluencer

its normal, i dont hv morning sickness at all during my entire pregnancy and my appetite was too good that i need to go on diet hahahahaha

3y ago

Awww thats so sweet hehe😊💝🙏

congrats.. throughout my pregnancy, I dun have any morning sickness.. you should be grateful as some of my fren really suffer with it..

3y ago

Thank you for sharing..😊💝

its ok, some people dont experience any symptoms throughout pregnancy. some begins only on 2nd tri.

3y ago

Thanks for sharing relief😊💝

I suggest u should request for blood test from your gynae to check your hormonal levels.

3y ago

Thank you🙏

Yes normal. I have no morning sickness at all throughout pregnancy

it’s normal. some don’t have morning sickness throughout pregnancy

3y ago

Thank you yea will wait till the next scan💝