Bleeding With Blood Clots @ Week 6

Hi, I’m currently at abt week 6 (my pregnancy is thru ivf). Did anyone experience cramping together with bright and dark red bleeding, passing out some obvious blood clots before? It happens to me yesterday and I had a big shock.. thought gg to miscarriage anytime soon 😭😭😭 Can share if it is “normal” for you and you end up with a success pregnancy? Just to share what I did yesterday and hopefully it helps a bit to the ladies out there who are as panic as me with similar situation: As it’s after gov hospital consultation hour and worried that gov hospital A&E is slow, i just go to nearby private gynae. Gynae did ultra scan to see if the sac is still there (luckily it is.. phew), was given a Proluton jab and he advised to bed rest. The reason to bed rest during bleeding is something like hopefully the gravity don’t pull the sac down and flow out w the blood. So, bed rest is really quite important to hold it. Now my bleeding has stop after a night of bed rest and I think I better continue for a while.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had dark red and brown clots before, it was a polyp growth. my kid is now 1 year old

Hi fluffy, how are you doing now? hope everything is OK.

1y ago

Thank u for your concern! Hugs! I did my 2nd ultrasound today and so far still ok! Thank god!