food/ drinks to avoid??

i’m currently about 9 weeks and 2d pregnant, and yes there is alot of pantang things my own mom and friends that r moms have told me about. other than that there are also food i’ve been told to avoid, which most importantly are raw food, stingray (high in mercury), pineapples, and i’ve been told not to drink/ eat cold things (I really cant stick to this bc bfore i was pregnant i drink cold drinks everyday). i’m pretty confused bc i’ve seen different opinions out there bc my friend said that she eats and drinks everything (except raw food) and bb is healthy (having her 3rd kid rn) so i’m curious to know what are your opinions. thank you in advance for the advices! :-)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I'm week 11. I also like cold drink and I do take them almost everyday but not too cold that kind. Because my taste bud is very sour everyday. And I don't like a lot of food which makes me very upset. I easily cry too. Maybe too much changes. I eat what I like. Of course no raw. The rest like pineapple I eat when I eat pizza. But I don't eat everyday. So think is OK. Just eat moderately. How many weeks are u? Do you also feel uncomfortable everyday? I feel sick person everyday. Nauseous giddy headache...Abdomen cramp and pain. Burping.. insane..

Read more
4y ago

most importantly just rest more don’t put too much pressure on urself, hope ur anxiety gets better. pregnancy is rly tough but jiayou!!! for the sake of baby hahahaha 💖💖 same goes for u!