Feel like giving up

I'm about 7 weeks pregnant. This is my first baby. My morning sickness is really bad. I'm feeling nauseous and giddy. I've been vomiting alot. 🤮 Body feels really weak. I feel light headed when I walk. And I really feel like giving up. I don't know how will I be strong enough to endure this till I'm 39 or 40 week.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt the same way as you but I keep telling myself not to give up cause it's God's gift to me. At times when you feel so, seek comfort from your husband or family members. it helps. Talk things out. My first trimester was terribly burdened by morning sickness but now in my second trimester I feel much better. It's normal to have mood swings so remind yourself it's a process that most mum go through and that you are not alone.

Read more

Please don’t give up. Baby is a gift from god. Morning sickness I been through as well and I understand it’s terrible. It will usually happens in trimester 1. After that u will feel relax. Get yrself some sour sweet etc to chew on when you feels like vomiting. Hope u feel better soon!

2y ago

Once u pass the 1st trimester it will get better..

Don't ever give up! Mine is also exactly like yours. Request Diclectin from doctor. And have plenty of rest.