Morning sickness is overwhelming at week 11

Hi mamas, my morning sickness is getting worse at week 11. I’m throwing up whatever food that I eat, I feel nauseous all the time. Heartburn gets especially strong at night, I haven’t had a good sleep since week 6. Nothing seems to help. My body is really so exhausted, and I‘ve been breaking down every now and then :( Is anyone feeling the same? This journey can really feels so lonely at times :(#1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I totally feel you. Its really exhausting. This was me in my first to second trimester. I would throw up everything even if its just milo. Heartburn/ indigestion at night. Only got slightly better in the mid of 2nd trimester. Way better in 3rd trimester now but i still do vomit at times. Its hard… just need alot of patience 😭 my vomiting and nauseousness began at week 6 - 20 . Now im 36 weeks..

Read more
2y ago

Hello! Aw! Thats great! You’re almost there, mummy. I’m good! Gave birth at 37weeks 3days and my son is 4 months now! Hope it will be a smooth delivery for you! Must be exciting to see your little one soon!