Symptoms wearing off

I’m 8W5D pregnant and i realised that my morning sickness have started to subside for the past few days. My nipples are not as sore as before but i do still have bloatedness(eventho slightly lesser than past weeks) and my appetite have started to slowly come back. I do still feel nausea to certain food/smell. I did my scan at 6weeks+ and baby was fine with heartbeat. I’m kind of paranoid that my symptoms relieved a lil bit too fast(i feel way much better now). I do not have bleeding/spotting, just slight on/off cramps. I read online and some says it’s normal and the relieve might be temp and would come back again. Is there something i shld be concern abt? I’m just scared of miscarriages without bleeding yet as perhaps the body still thinks that you’re pregnant and produce all the hormones etc. Wondering if anyone’s symptoms subsides before the end of first trim?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

No dear, you don’t need to worry at all as Long as there is no bleeding. Pregnancy symptoms come and go. It’ll get better or worse as the weeks pass. Just remember to eat your folic acid, or any other medication your gynae has prescribed you. Don’t worry too much, it could affect your baby.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you so much for your advise! Hope it will be a smooth pregnancy! 🤗