Loss of symptoms?

In week 8-9 now, and felt that symptoms have alleviated over the last 2-3 days. Prior to this, symptoms of slight nausea, bloat and fatigue started around 6-7 weeks. At this time, the symptoms are supposed to get stronger and peak. I understand that symptoms come and go. But 1) how long does it go for it be to too long. When do we seek medical attention. 2) is it usual if the symptoms go (as early as first tri) and never come back. For context my last check up was at 7 weeks And all stats are normal including heartbeat. I also had an earlier missed miscarriage before this. Ps I’m concerned about loss of symptoms for days as opposed to having no symptoms from the start. There seems to be no clear answers in old posts #firsttimemom Thanks all!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Answering to the questions above, yes every pregnancy symptoms varies and wont be the same. In fact it will come and go. Not necessary you will have prolong symptoms of fatigue, nausea throughout pregnancy. 1) You dont need to seek medical attention as this is like the hormonal changes in the body for pregnancy mummies unless you have a very very bad dehydration, vomitting to anything like food, drinks, smell, etc. 2) Yes that symptoms come and go wont come back. My first pregnancy, no morning/night sickness except heartburn & acid reflux from 2nd tri till nearing birth. For second pregnancy, I feel fatigue through 1st tri and nausea but no vomitting. However it gets better now 2nd tri. Need not worry much, as long as you eat healthily, properly, nutrious food items. Taking multivitamin prescribe and ask questions if you have doubt, with your gynae/doctor just to ensure you are all good since esp, that you mentioned youve miscarriage before this.

Read more

Gynae will say so long as no spotting/bleeding or severe cramps/pain, there is no cause for concern and don’t read too much into symptoms. I understand how you feel but have faith in your little one that things will work out well. Talk to baby, have happy thoughts and look forward to the next appointment. Once you enter T2, you will feel more assured.

Read more
TapFluencer

just to share that I had no symptoms except for odd taste in mouth throughout my pregnancies... such symptoms cannot really be used as exact indication whether pregnancy is healthy or otherwise