I'm 7 months pregnant, does anyone else feel like they really want their life back? Am I a bad mother?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's understandable u felt tht way. Having to going thru various changes such as lifestyle and also perhaps body discomfort or even health issue during pregnancy wasn't something easy to crunch. I'm 6mths nw and there r times I do feel lousy and useless. I throw up almost everytime aft meals. I felt pain in my stomach all the time. lying on the bed was probably the "best thing" for the past mths to relive pain & tiredness. I couldn't do much stuff or work. I definetely wishes...for my life back somehow.ha! Also worrying if my baby hv enough nutrients from mummy since I'm vomiting all the time made me feel like a bad mum too but dun b discourage, there will always b down moments.

Read more

No, it is okay. Such feelings do occur. After all nine months is a long time. There are days when you are up and about and then there are days when you feel low and want everything to get over soon and have the baby out. When the baby will come, no doubt physically you don't have to carry him inside but you will be forever carrying him in your heart. Your baby will take over your life, and trust that you are going to love every bit of it, always.

Read more
VIP Member

It's normal to feel this way especially with the impending delivery. Life changes and takes on new meaning when your baby is out and you see your little one's face. You won't have your life "back". It'll be a lot more exhausting but meaningful.

thanks