Need a job

Im 6mths pregnant and my boss has just fired me. Need a job, please give some recommendations. Experience in customer service and call centre.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Omg..what kind of boss sia people pregnant he or she just fired you just like that seriously you should make a report to MOM cause this is not even fair plus now you are currently 6 months pregnant it will be hard for you to find a job cause due to this covid period not alot of people will hire a pregnant lady cause i have tried it before all the job rejected me :(

Read more
3y ago

One sided story. she only said she was fired and she is 6 months pregnant. Maybe she did something? Maybe the company cannot make it.

well u r pregnant for 6 mths n its definitely gona b hard to find a job. It wld b great if u could jz relax n enjy ur fews mths to delivery. Meanwhile get help frm social services if you need.

Make a report to MOM. You can do it via online. You will be asked to come down for interview. Just show them the proof that you've been fired

Hi, I would suggest to take this break to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. You can explore relevant job options at Linked In

fired you? is because of you pregnant or company issue. some more you are pregnant right now is hard to find.

you may wanna get some compensation from your boss as by law not suppose to fire pregnant women

3y ago

Unless she did not breach contract or did something against employee conduct.

You are entitled to maternity leave if you worked for more than 3 months for the job

TapFluencer

actually your boss not supposed to fired you when you're pregnant seek mom for help

3y ago

They can if you did something illegal or against company rules.

Why your boss fire you?