Unwanted abortion

I'm 6 months pregnant but I am not married. My partner is still in the picture and I'm not depending on my parents to handle my medical bills or pregnancy care. My parents have been asking me to abort. Right now, they are waiting for my response whether i want to abort through induce labour at 6 months pregnant. Is that even allowed? Everytime I reject the idea of abortion, they will get very angry. How do I reject this idea nicely? I really want this baby.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My partner then wanted me to abort my son , he abuses me and stuff bcos I wanted to keep ... I left him and I paid all the bills and stuff myself , without my parents support or anything during the pregnancy but I’m now a mother of a 4 mths old boy , I believe u can do it too ! I know it feels to be like so confused and stuff but when baby’s born your parents heart will soften after all it’s their grandchild :) don’t worry so much mummy , abortion isn’t legal after 24weeks unless some medical condition if I’m not wrong maybe try to get ur gynae to let ur parents know .. I’m 17 when preg 18 years when I gave birth . nothing is impossible , jiayous !!

Read more