Pelvic Pain at 35 weeks

Im at my 35 weeks and having pelvic pain on the right side only..the pain is more intense when getting up, turning around when lying down, bending and walking.. Doctor said its normal cause of baby weight. Its very hard to move around. Should i be worried?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am having it too at 35-36 weeks. Gynae says it’s normal. Mine concentrates around the groin.. I found out it’s called SPD - symphysis pubis dysfunction. The maternity belt helps but pain goes down most effectively when I rest and don’t walk too much. Don’t balance on one leg e.g. when putting clothes on. Sit down to do it... and when getting in and out of cars and turning in bed, try to keep knees together and just try to take it slow :)

Read more

Ako nga din sumasakit sakit na sya sa puson sya masakit 35 weeks.. I kmow to early pero walang mucus plug na lumalabas so thanks God 🙏😇.. Nagpaparamdam na ata sya hehe stay reLax lang kht masakit syempree 😊 Breath in and breathout

12mo ago

ano po ang mucus plug?

Me too and I’m at my 34 weeks. My gynae gave me HL till the day I give birth in April. The pain is very intense and I have difficulty walking, getting in and out the car, get out of the bed as well due to the pelvic pain. ☹️

Me too, but my doctor told me that my baby is small. I still have the pain, but i get the pain while walking and I'll have to stop for a minute for the pain to go away so that I can move.

yes normal. i am 36 weeks pregnant. just do lng the walking and kegel excercises tska kapag ntutulog sa left side then mglagay ng pillow in between ng knees

me same too .. but nothing to be worried about .. unless if the pain wont go away and its really hurts .. i think you should go to hospital right away ..

Yes normal. I had it frm 28 weeks😅 u can try getting a belly support belt- it helps me a little but getting up is still painful.

ganyan din sakin mommy, sa kanan lang na side nasakit tas pag natayo sobrang sakit. yung parang sa baba ng pelvic bone naman sakin yung joints ata yon

10mo ago

35 weeks and 6days subrang sakit ng paa ko sa left side parang may naipit na ugat hirap akong maglakad paika ika .

Try to wear a maternity belt. It helped me alot during my third trimester, especially during my work which demands alot of physical activities.

Having same issues as well. I walk less n take painkillers given by the doctor and wear a maternity belt but it’s still painful when I walk