Pelvic bone pain

Im at 22 weeks and really having a hard time with the pain on the pelvic bone area. Especially when getting up from sitting down and changing sides during sleep. Any tips to help ease the pain?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm 32weeks at the moment, started have pelvic bone pain, right in the middle, called SPD. tbh nothing much can help cause it is your hormones changing your body + maybe baby is sitting low, so the weight is pressing down. I've been having this pain for about 2 weeks and have noticed it has subsided a little. Still occasionally pain but not as much now.. maybe my body has gotten used to the changes already. things to note when getting up or turning in bed, keep your knees together. I know it is easier said than done, but I find that keeping my knees together when doing such movement does help.

Read more

I'm currently facing same issue as U at 22 weeks pregnant , I've resorted to massage , having pillows whatever U name it I do it . I even want to change my bed and mattress but due to Chinese myth , I'm keeping it on hold for as long as I can . having to deal with the pain is not easy . the only thing I can set my mind is , every passing day is nearer to edd . the pain will be gone then . just go with it if doing all the above doesn't help .

Read more

I had the same issue when I was pregnant too. felt it even after birth. for me it sort of only felt better 4 months after I gave birth. walking even for a bit hurts but it kinda helps a lil bit. use pillows to support your tummy when asleep and gentle massage.

a good massage helps!

maternity pillow