Immersed pressure

Hi mommy, im at 38 weeks today. Last 2 days i started having this bad pelvic pain/cramps more towards my left. Its more to the pelvic bone, hips and my backbone. Everytime I gets up from sitting, shift position of lying down to my left or right it hurts as if my whole pelvic bones is being pulled. Had a hard time walking too. Is this normal? The pain is more severe to my left, ive called up NUH hotline and they said its normal. Anyone experience this before and can share more on what I should do or prepare? #1stimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yep totally normal! Baby is getting bigger and already lowered down getting ready for birth. It happened to me too whenever I try to turn to the other side when lying down. Try to do it slowly. If you are lying down facing sideways, put a small pillow on your back. Ask someone to help slowly massage your back also. But without any oil. Try not to walk so much. If you have to, prop your legs up after that. You can do this! It’s the final leg of the pregnancy!

Read more

yup its normal.having that too usually when i sleep. i will wakeuo with super bad pain around that area. will just turn the other side and try to stretch my legs till feel better. hang in there, u can do this 💪

Read more

yes it’s normal from the weight sitting on the nerves of the limbs