Pelvic Pain

Hi, I'm 33 weeks pregnant. I've been having these sharp pains on my pelvic/lower abdomen area. The pain varies on different day different timings of the day and I have been fasting too. The first day it happened after I break my fast and lasted for a few hours. The second day it came with stomachache that made me want to pass motion. The following day I didn't fast and there wasn't any pain. The next day the pain came around 3 pm and lasted almost until night time. It comes and go throughout but when it came it lasted for hours. Should I inform my doctor about this or should I just monitor? I don't think it's braxton hicks since it doesn't go away. I'm not sure if it's contractions because it doesn't seem to be like it. What should I do? Currently having the pain and keep passing gas and feel like wanting to pass motion.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im 37 weeks now, having pelvic pain too. Especially when lying on bed turning around and walking. If walk too much on the day, the next day i cant walk due to the pain is too strong. But have checked with my doctor few days back and she said is very common because baby is pressing below. If you are worried you may want to check with your doctor 😊

Read more