Should I go A&E ?

Hi Mummies , Im at my 22 Weeks , for the pass few days Ive been having cramp/pain on my pelvic area, lower abdomen and a backache.. any one experience it? Should I be worried and just go to A&E? Is it part of baby growth?Thank you alls.. #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes its totally normal to feel all those. Its mainly because your uterus is still in the process of expanding as baby is growing, therefore causing all those pains. As long as the pain is not intense and theres no bleeding, it is part of pregnancy and the pain may worsen as baby grows. You can go for prenatal massage and do some stretching altho it doesnt really help

Read more

hello! it's all normal! it's part of baby growth, if you are asking and baby is slowly dropping. you will feel this time to time especially on third trimester. take a seat and rest for a bit!

When I had doubt, I went to my gynae. But it’s up to your comfort level. Just do what you think is best for yourself and your baby. Peace of mind is important too.

when i was pregnant i experienced this too but i think it is normal as your baby is growing. you may check with your gynae about it too

Why dont go back to ur gynae?