I need help.

I'm 26weeks preggy and I'm currently still smoking...having a hard time to cut down from a pack to 5-10stick a day now.how do I quit.?I'm afraid of my baby health.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Whenever the urge come.. Its best to think of what is the consequences you will face FOREVER as long the child shall live. If you cannot overcome and get it light up in the end... Think of the Medical expenses due to heart /lung failure, inhabitant more cancer cells to ur baby due to your smoking habits.. I think it should make you scare and turn off already. Not worth because of temporary urge and cost you to spent your butt off medical BILLS, and SUFFERING in your BABY and ur pocket, see them CRY pitiful of INJECTION and BLOOD draw out or OPERATION PAIN they go through and u see get heart aches EVERYDAY, the time you need to take time off from work and bring them to REVIEW with doctor.. ultimately you are the one taking care of him/her, no one will pity you when u have a sick child to take care of all because of your bad habits. You can do it. Mind over body.

Read more